1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Switching Phone and Sim Invalid MMI Code

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Michael Spector, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Michael Spector

I have a Samsung Galaxy 8+. I have a home in a rural area with no ATT service. I did not buy the Samsung from ATT so I do not have wi-fi calling. ATT gave me an Iphone 7 to retain me as a customer (for an additional 2 year commitment). My thought being that I would switch the sim card to the Iphone and use wi-fi calling, and switch back to my Samsung when I am not at the vacation home. These plan nearly worked except I have an issue with ATT visual voicemail and other visual voicemail apps because it is reading an invalid MMI code. I prefer visual voicemail to calling because I get a ton of voicemails and I like to see who they are from rather than listening to each one

I am sure the issue is that the IMEI is not registered with ATT for Visual Voicemail. Is there a potential workaround to solve this so I can get my visual voicemail on my Galaxy?

Samsung's Galaxy A8+ Forum

The Samsung's Galaxy A8+ release date was January 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.6" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7885 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

January 2018
Release Date
Reviews