• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switching phones, looking for away to move all data

Shalamay

Mar 21, 2010
Hello, my wife and I are switching from the Incredible to the Thunderbolt and I was wondering if there was a way to move all the data saved in our current phones to the new ones. Things like our two different calenders with all previous and future appointments, there is another app that she wants the data transferred (I don't remember...haha), and text messages with information. I'm not really worried about voice mail as we use google and it is online to see.

Will the Titanium back up work for us? I looked at it, but it said that you had to be rooted. That is only to use the advanced stuff like bloatware freeze/removal right? Does lookout back up that data or is that something else?

Is there something else that will work? Going to Verizon tomorrow and getting them activated. As always, Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones