1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Swype Beta not working on N1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bob Loblaw1, May 27, 2010.

1. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Android Enthusiast

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I looked around and couldn't find anything specific to an un-rooted N1. I used to have the original leaked version of Swype and it worked fine. I downloaded the Swype Beta when it came out and have been having all kinds of problems with if freezing. I've tried un-installing and re-installing and it still happens. Can someone tell me how to fix it or post a link to the original leaked version? Thanks.

2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Extreme Android User

wow i didnt even know there was a leaked version.. if anyone else finds one that works with froyo. please share

3. ragingyeti

ragingyeti Well-Known Member

Whatever version I had before FroYo still worked with FroYo. I will try and upload the file later tonight when I get home.

4. ragingyeti

5. Rusty

Rusty Android Expert

The official beta works fine on Froyo here?

6. inspiron41

inspiron41 Well-Known Member

still working on mine

7. noisemonkey

noisemonkey Newbie

still working here although I had to reinstall it after I got Froyo.

8. BiGMERF

Im kidding , i have been running the swype beta fine.. although when i went to froyo i had to remove and reinstall...

9. Bob Loblaw1

Alright, thanks. I already un-installed then re-installed the beta so if that stops working again, I'll go to the Mega Upload link and try that. I'm still waiting for the OTA Froyo Update. Is anybody reporting that they're getting it yet?

10. |mpulse

|mpulse Member

Question: What's the latest build of Swype anyway? In my settings Version section it shows:
    1.25.16.5612.t100

Do you know if the one that was uploaded is more recent?

Thanks!

11. BiGMERF

Note no word in anything yet. .. We are all waiting.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

12. Bob Loblaw1

The version I have is different. Instead of 5612 it's 5652. I got mine by signing up for the beta test with Swype and then they sent me a link.

glennjr15 likes this.
  13. ragingyeti

It is the same version.

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews