• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

swype for incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

apprx

Lurker
Aug 4, 2010
I had the Droid X and it had a malfunction that would not let me receive incoming calls, so I decided to back with the Incredible due to size and I have to say it was a great decision, I love the Sense UI, way better than Moto 1/2 blur or whatever they want to call it. However, I do miss the Swype keyboard that came with the X and all I can find is the beta version.......Does anyone have the real deal that we can install?

I had the Droid X and it had a malfunction that would not let me receive incoming calls, so I decided to back with the Incredible due to size and I have to say it was a great decision, I love the Sense UI, way better than Moto 1/2 blur or whatever they want to call it. However, I do miss the Swype keyboard that came with the X and all I can find is the beta version.......Does anyone have the real deal that we can install?

did you try the android market, at one point there was a beta version that you could sign up for and then download from the market.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones