• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Swype problem

facekl

Jun 14, 2010
I recently downloaded swype and was unsuccessful getting it to work. Now, I'm having this problem where every time i turn on the phone, it says the app swype was unexpectedly closed. Now I don't care if it works. I just want to get it the hell off my phone. How do I get it off?

I recently downloaded swype and was unsuccessful getting it to work. Now, I'm having this problem where every time i turn on the phone, it says the app swype was unexpectedly closed. Now I don't care if it works. I just want to get it the hell off my phone. How do I get it off?

Go to the homescreen. Hit the menu button. Go to settings. Then go to manage applications. Find skype and click on it. Choose the option to uninstall. You can also download an uninstaller Ap from the marketplace and uninstall all the Aps you want pretty quickly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones