• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help *Sync Calendar to Google Calendar???*

How long did you wait? Did you manually force a sync?

I guess you can say I'm still waiting... I did not manually force a sync. How would I go about preforming a manual sync? that might just solve my problem...

Maybe to be a little more specific too. My goal is to have all my Google calendar events also show up on the default calendar that comes w/ the droid. And editable via the default calendar... I share my gCalender w/ my girl friend and we are looking for an easy way to update each other. If I have it as simple as updating one calendar (preferably the default calendar on droid) and have it sync w/ Google... well... yeah. I cant seem to get that to happen.

So, what I did was:

Menu > More > My calendars > Add calendar

After clicking Add Calendar i saw "me@gmail.com" with a little green check next to it.. that I assume means I am syncing however... no sync. Just not sure were to go from here. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
- Kenny

Upvote 0
This will work once your phone is set to sync calendar. Make sure you are not hiding the calendar on the google calendar website.

Goto:
Menu
Settings
Applications
Manage Applications
Running
Select Calendar Storage
Select Clear Data
Confirm with ok
Restart Phone and Sync again
(You may not need to re-sync after you reboot)
I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones