• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

karen667

Apr 27, 2013
UK
I'm trying to sync my calender on my tab 2 and my s4. On the tab its saying sync error with my google account.... sync is currently experiencing problems, it will be back shortly. Its really annoying I want my calender on both devices. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Or have any ideas how to solve it, thanks.

My play services went dead all last week and no Google Apps would connect. It manifested as both sync error and the "no connection retry" inside apps such as gmail and play store. I was online and could browse the web but that was it.

My Google TV, phone and Tab 2 were affected.

Google Play sucks big time. It has so many bugs I lost count. When it does connect I encounter various glitches like apps failing to download, forgotten billing information, and updates to apps which already got updated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones