1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

sync photos with picasa?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by danielkogan, Feb 22, 2011.

1. danielkogan

danielkogan Member

Does anyone know how you can sync the affix with picasa ? I want to sync my whole account like you can with stock google. Is there a way?

Advertisement

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

There is a Motoblur account for Picasa. Just go to Settings-> Accounts -> Add account, then select Picasa.

3. danielkogan

danielkogan Member

Thanks for that, I knew that but the web albums I have in Picasa aren't showing up in the gallery. Does yours?

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

5. danielkogan

danielkogan Member

#kgeissler - Thanks for that info but it seems that the Atrix won't let me download it as it states it doesn't support it. Any ideas?

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

The only way to install it would be to root your phone or with the sideload wonder machine.

7. Munchausen0

Munchausen0 Newbie

On your phone if you got to..

Settings Menu > Accounts & Sync > Click your Gmail Account > Select/Deselect "Sync Picasa Web Albums" should do the trick IF the menu is like that of the Nexus One. Have not yet had a hands on with a Atrix yet so do not know if the menu is set up the same (most android phones are).

I have tried that.. but i have SOO many photos in Picasa that it takes a while to the pics to sync up with the phone.. so I just have all the pics on my SD card (have a 16gb SD) and with all my music and a movie (gladiator) I still have quite a bit of space left.