• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I'm hoping this is a simple question. All I would like to do is have the pictures on my ray copied to my pc say each time my phone connects to pc. I had a good app on my Nokia which was painless and just did this job through blue tooth. I expect there is a standard way or app to do this. Any answers could you please give some clear instructions. Thanks in advance:eek:

have u heard of google+ ? when u r using the power of google, all u need to do is install google+ in Ray

in it u will find settings which allow u to upload all photos taken by Android phone [Ray] to google account. this is done automatically. once on your google account u have the option of sharing and categorising and also there is a 'creative kit' if u r interested:)

Upvote 0
i will have a look at the above. im no so sure about the google account thing. are these still stored on your PC, or are they stored in the cloud somewhere. i dont need anything fancy, just stored away on the PC where i can then decide where to put them next.

thx for your replies guys, much appreciated.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones