• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync problems - Just calendar though!

hi - the sync software wont allow me to sync outlook calendar. the option is just shaded out and i cant click on or off. it worked at first while work admin ppl gave me admin rights to install program, but now it does not work. not sure if this is linked to having admin rights? i can sync other thigns like files music etc thanks

got sync softwae to work except it cant find itunes on the computer
when I open the software on the computer it can find files for photos etc but in the music option if I select to sync with iphone it doesn't list any songs or playlists.
anyone else had similar issues - any ideas
(am running Vista)
Thanks

Upvote 0
Using newest sync. Calendar and Contacts are greyed-out. Other categories sync. Status bar (top) shows triangle with exclamation mark, not the arrow circle as it should. Wildfire uses USB debugging as per the manual.

The problem affects all contacts/entries I imported via BR form old N95. Now this is a bit annoying. I cannot sync neither with system apps nor google services.

Wonder if anyone had a similar problem?!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones