• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync Problems + missing LED app?

tommy2p

Lurker
May 26, 2011
Seems my new Dx2 is not pushing to sync my apps at all. Anything I can do to force this? I tried a google account sync now and nothing happened.

also, one of my favorite apps is no longer available. It's called Missed Call and you could customize led notifications and vibration style notifications based on who texts/calls you. it was awesome, had a setup for my girlfriend, a certain group of people etc. and i could tell who was texting just by looking at the led. Any other apps like this out there? Thanks.

Seems my new Dx2 is not pushing to sync my apps at all. Anything I can do to force this? I tried a google account sync now and nothing happened.

also, one of my favorite apps is no longer available. It's called Missed Call and you could customize led notifications and vibration style notifications based on who texts/calls you. it was awesome, had a setup for my girlfriend, a certain group of people etc. and i could tell who was texting just by looking at the led. Any other apps like this out there? Thanks.

You can try Lightflow (or Light Flow) can't remember spelling, for functions like Missed Call.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones