• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sync Songbird with my Droid?

Syncing playlists to my HTC EVO has proved to be frustratingly difficult. When I had my fascinate, things were flawless but I switched to Sprint. I'm not a fan of the iPhone, and have despised itunes for the longest time, especially since the last update. With the recent downloading of Songbird I was very happy. I am a fan of mozilla products.
I have previously used winamp to sync playlists, but that stopped working. I have heard of people using Media Monkey to get palylists on the phone, but I hate the stock android player on the evo.
Now I have been messing with Songbird for countless hours. I have downloaded the export playlist add-on, downloaded the most recent MSC support, and devise. Like everyone else I can specify which playlists to sync, and it puts the files on the phone, and even tease me by displaying the playlists on my evo on the desktop app...But the playlists are not on the phone. I have tried exporting playlists to the desktop and dropping them in the same music file as my phone and that had not worked.
Any suggestions would be fantastic. Playlists are extremely important to me since I have a lot of music. I am glad I can specify which playlists to sync on the phone instead of my whole library, but I can do that anyway by drag and drop onto my phone. I just want my playlists!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones