1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sync with Outlook 2007

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ChTidio, Feb 16, 2011.

1. ChTidio

ChTidio Newbie

I did a search and saw a number of posts asking this question, with 0 replies for all of them :-( Does that mean that nobody in these forums is syncing with Outlook, or that it's so simple that nobody bothers asking? :)

I use Outlook 2007 Contacts, Calendar, and ToDo lists extensively. Is there an Android app I need to download in order to sync these components with my PC? Do users have a preference over which app?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. matt_valenz

matt_valenz Newbie

Are you using Exchange? If not what is your Outlook syncing to?

Matt
    Sprint Product Ambassador

3. ChTidio

ChTidio Newbie

Not using Exchange. Outlook is not syncing to anything right now, it's running stand alone on my system. I want to sync it to my EVO Shift, it that's doable.

4. Heifzilla

Heifzilla Newbie

It is doable. I am using the latest version of HTC Sync (get it on HTC's website under Evo downloads...not Evo Shift). My calendar and contacts come over perfectly to my phone. I don't use tasks so I don't know about those. Good luck!

ChTidio likes this.
  5. JayP54

JayP54 Newbie

I sync mine to Google cal etc and that goes to my EVO.

Jay

ChTidio likes this.
  6. ChTidio

ChTidio Newbie

Thanks! I presume it can sync the other way Android-->PC, as well, right? NVM, I will go take a look right now!

7. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Android Expert

The term Sync would imply 2-way, but it has to start from your outlook as it's a separate profile from Google, Exchange and the built in calendar.