• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Synch problems with Google apps

Hi all,

I'm running a new Optimus One "With Google" on the Koodo mobile network in Canada. Overall, the phone is great, but I'm getting frustrated with the weird, incomplete way it synchs with Gmail, Gmail Contacts and Google Calendar.

Sometimes I'll check my email on the phone and it'll be perfectly synchronized with Gmail on my PC. Other times it'll mysteriously be several days behind, and will not update even when I click the Refresh button. When I add items to Google Calendar on the phone, sometimes they'll show up on the web version, and sometimes they won't. Or they won't show up on the first check, but they'll be there if I check again three hours later.

There's nothing so frustrating as synchcronization that only works some of the time. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones