• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help synching calendar apps (can you?) (best ones?)

NexusTootsie

Dec 16, 2011
ct
I have a number of overlapping events and the stock calendar, neat as it is, is lacking in a number of features, like color to differentiate my appointments and displays that are helpful to me. So I' m switching over to "Pure Grid Calendar Widget".

I have a number of events. How do I get them into the new calendar without inputting by hand, or will it do that on it's own? Is there a better calendar app that WILL do that?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I would stick to anything that syncs with Google Calendar. I've got my Android phone syncing with it, as well as my iMac with iCal. Those are the two main places I use it. And then also with two other Macs with iCal (a laptop and another work computer at a contract position I have). So I'd be lost without the sync/ cloud capability.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones