• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

synching notes to and from PC

I have just bought myself a Huawei 8510 Ideos mobile phone and am finding it difficult to establish a connection between my PC and phone via a USB cable.

AlsoI would like to be able to transfer from my PC notes which I made on my Nokia MusicExpress to my new Android, and copy notes made on the Android to my PC. I am at present just using Notes on the Android and am looking for a better program (free would be great).

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Mathilda

Thanks, I have managed to download Astro so can now see the folders on my SD card.

The notes I made on the notepad are not shown and I do not know where they are stored and I cannot find out where they are saved. How do I make sue tht notes/documents I make are saved to the SD card, and what is a good program (free if possible) to use so that you can see the files on the PC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones