• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing Contacts ICS

xbroogw1

Aug 7, 2011
I recently upgraded to ICS, but have noticed that I can't seem to sync my contacts pictures to Facebook. There used to by an option to sync the contacts and then the little sync icon would appear at the top of the screen to show it was syncing.

One of my contacts has changed there facebook picture and I have tried to go into the accounts option and sync from there, but it is still showing the old picture?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Can anyone help with this?

My contacts have pictures, but they are not up-to-date with facebook. When I try to sync the account, the pictures don't change. Before upgrading to ICS, the pictures used to sync automatically. I didn't have to do anything. Just join the contact in my phone, to the contact on facebook and there contact picture would be pulled in.

Can anyone suggust a way to fix this?

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones