1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Syncing music/photos through Kies

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheKingIV, Aug 21, 2012.

1. TheKingIV

TheKingIV Newbie

Anyone have any solutions to the two issues below?

1. Music- After the first time I synced the S3 to the music on my computer (through iTunes), any time I add new songs in iTunes, it won't add those songs to the S3 the next time I sync.

In the options box of what to sync, I have all music, but it still won't sync more.

2. Photos- Even though I picked a folder to sync that had videos in it, only the pictures in that folder synced, not the videos.

Also, is there a way to separate the pictures uploaded on the computer from the ones I've actually taken on my phone? Unlike the iPhone, which separates them, the S3 just has them all in the "gallery"

Thanks for any help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheKingIV

TheKingIV Newbie

3. cntryby

cntryby Newbie

I've managed to connect to Kies via wireless once. Tried syncing my music but got an interupted message, even though my music is on my PC...

Now I can't connect at all.

4. hbryder

hbryder Android Enthusiast

the only way I can get kies to work is by opening the app in the app drawer, it doesn't work when I go through kies in the settings menu. The app is easier, just click and enter the ip address. Not sure if it will work for you , just thought I'd mention.

5. khunfused

khunfused Newbie

only got kies to connect to my s3 only once.... on my mac. and when did. it fcked up syncing my playlist, renaming everything -.-" stuck to airsync by doubletwist.

6. Einherjared

Einherjared Newbie

I've had a lot of problems with Kies myself. I was suspecting it might have something to do with rooting , but maybe not?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews