• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing music/photos through Kies

TheKingIV

Apr 30, 2010
Anyone have any solutions to the two issues below?

1. Music- After the first time I synced the S3 to the music on my computer (through iTunes), any time I add new songs in iTunes, it won't add those songs to the S3 the next time I sync.

In the options box of what to sync, I have all music, but it still won't sync more.

2. Photos- Even though I picked a folder to sync that had videos in it, only the pictures in that folder synced, not the videos.

Also, is there a way to separate the pictures uploaded on the computer from the ones I've actually taken on my phone? Unlike the iPhone, which separates them, the S3 just has them all in the "gallery"

Thanks for any help.

I've managed to connect to Kies via wireless once. Tried syncing my music but got an interupted message, even though my music is on my PC...

Now I can't connect at all.

the only way I can get kies to work is by opening the app in the app drawer, it doesn't work when I go through kies in the settings menu. The app is easier, just click and enter the ip address. Not sure if it will work for you , just thought I'd mention.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones