• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Syncing Outlook Calendar

komobu

Feb 18, 2012
Hi;

I use an outlook calendar on my pc at work and would really like to sync with a calendar app. I do not use MS Exchange. Does anyone know of an app that will allow me to sync 2 way between my Samsung S4 and Outlook2007 Calendar?

I dont care so much about email...just the calendar.

Thanks

Hi;

I use an outlook calendar on my pc at work and would really like to sync with a calendar app. I do not use MS Exchange. Does anyone know of an app that will allow me to sync 2 way between my Samsung S4 and Outlook2007 Calendar?

I dont care so much about email...just the calendar.

Thanks

Your other option is Companion Link which allows sync of contacts and calendars. Its not free but it works well and I have been using it thru 4 devices without issue.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick responses. MyPhoneExplorer and gSyncit looks pretty promising at reasonable prices. I'll check them out. Companion Link looks a little expensive for me at this time. Do these programs allow for syncing every so often automatically or do I have to initiate the sync manually by hitting a button or something?

Upvote 0
... Do these programs allow for syncing every so often automatically or do I have to initiate the sync manually by hitting a button or something?

I use MyPhoneExplorer too (XP Pro PC to Galaxy S4 on KK - but worked fine all the way from Android 2.2 on older phones) but use it manually. There are ways and means to do it automatically but you'd need to read the forums at the link above to sort this out. Works flawlessly for me.

Dave

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones