• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Syncing pics with Dropbox

I've been looking for an easy way to automatically sync my pictures that I've saved on my Evo SD card automatically to my computer. I'm an old iPhone user and I loved the way it always created a new folder in my pictures folder on my computer every time I plugged my phone in using the USB. I searched the market and found Dropbox. However, when I open it, I only have 2 folders: photos and public. When I click on photos, I only get a sample album and a "how to use photos folder". I have hundreds of pics on my Evo....where are they?? Am I doing something wrong? I save all pics that ppl send me to my SD card.
I tried just mounting the phone and going into the dcim folder, but it only shows a few pics. Where are the rest??
Any help is greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones