1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Syncing with Exchange and local computer

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by skippie, May 5, 2010.

1. skippie

skippie New Member

May 5, 2010
    Hey Guys-

I am new to the forum and I just got my HTC Hero and have a few questions. I had Windows Mobile before, so it was pretty easy to setup syncing of calenders and contacts. I have my work exchange account setup and everything syncing, and I want it to sync to my local Outlook on my home computer. But it is keeping 2 seperate appointments and contacts in the phone and not just combining everything into 1. Can I change this? I hate it because if I put something in the calendar at home, I dont see iton my work calendar, and vise vera. Please help! Thanks!

Advertisement

2. skippie

skippie New Member

May 5, 2010
  3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Give any forum site at least a day for responses. Even that won't guarantee a response. I sync with an Exchange server but not with Outlook so I can't really help out on this (my Exchange account is my personal account).

4. wherestheanykey

May 6, 2010
    Ok I have been thinking of moving from WM to Android, but have not been able to find out, how do I sync an Android phone to my personal PC and Outlook? I too have been doing it forever with Windows Mobile and Microsoft My Phone and love it. Can I do it with Android and sync calendar, email, contacts, tasks, notes/memos? This is a big qualifier in my decision to switch.

Thanks,