• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SyncMyPix: Fixed my problem!

AdrianC14

Android Expert
Dec 29, 2009
California
When I upgraded my Droid Eris to Android 2.1, I noticed something wrong. There are Facebook contacts in my Dialer app that I never call! There is abosolutely no way to delete them. SyncMyPix come to the rescue! You first to make sure you sync your Google contacts in Settings > Accounts and Sync > Gmail > Sync Contacts, then you need to delete the Facebook account sync in Settings > Accounts and Sync > Facebook > Remove Account. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Contacts Storage > Clear Data. Go to Settings > Accounts and Sync > Gmail > Sync Contacts again to sync your contacts. Download and install SyncMyPix and use Facebook pictures for each contact. No more unwanted Facebook contacts in the Dialer App!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones