• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root System ROM and internal storage

After rooting my slider and installing titanium pro is there anything that needs to be deleted from the system rom that would free up space? I have moved all moveable apps to sd card and have frozen the bloat ware and the system storage almost full after updating apps while the sd card almost empty. Thanks for any advise.

Link2sd is probably your best bet. Did this to wife's slider but it was a pain to get there. Look in the optimus v( not the slider) forum under all things root. There is a guide there authored by AndyOpie which I followed. One note of caution, facebook does not like to be linked and caused me many headaches. Also dont link google play or any widgets. Otherwise I linked everything that is not essential to the operation of the phone( found this by trial and error) and freed up around 80 mb. I enden up just moving her facebook bookmarking it rather than the app as it was a mb hog and battery hog. Good luck

Reactions: dick302
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones