1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

System update problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Armoxdehgr8, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Armoxdehgr8

Armoxdehgr8 Lurker

Okay so I got the notification in my drop bar that a system update was available so I went to my settings, about phone, update center and click system updates. And all I receive is a screen that tells me I can do it over WiFi, or it will happen automatically between 11pm-4am kinda wanna just get it out of the way. But there's no prompts to select. Any insight is appreciated.

2. it can be updated when any update is available. system update needs internet connection. did you seen this message "your system is up to date", inform me.

3. Armoxdehgr8

Armoxdehgr8 Lurker

4. Armoxdehgr8

Armoxdehgr8 Lurker

No I did not recurve that message this is all I get is a message saying my carrier is pleased to give me a new update and it tells me the size of the update and the previously mentioned text.

5. go here:http://www.wikihow.com/Update-an-Android
    i didnot think that useful for you, it mentioned the same message what i posted.if you didnot got any useful things tell me your andriod os, specs would be better.

VKarakkatt likes this.
  6. Armoxdehgr8

Armoxdehgr8 Lurker

I apologize for the wait but I had work and event to go to but my phone sorted the problem out and u got the update, thank you for your assistance!

7. dosei

dosei Member

I have the same issue as OP - there's an update available but no prompt to click to proceed. OP, how did you resolve this?

LG G5 Forum

The LG G5 release date was April 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2016
Release Date
Reviews