1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

system version 2.4.330.A956

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lance-tek, Dec 21, 2010.

1. lance-tek

lance-tek Member

I woke up to an update this morning as listed in the title. Does anyone know what this brings or takes away?

The OS/Android Version is still 2.2 but I was just wondering if Verizon had anything good to offer with this update.

Thanks,

-lance

Advertisement

2. lance-tek

lance-tek Member

3. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Android Expert

Ya see what research can do? ;)

4. difabio42

difabio42 Newbie

When I click "System updates" it says no update is nessacary?

5. vikki

vikki Member

When I heard about the upgrade, I tried to get it manually and got that same message. Yesterday the upgrade had already been downloaded and it asked if I wanted to install the update - it took about 5 minutes (during which you can't use the phone). I guess Verizon is rolling out the upgrade on their own so they don't saturate their network.

Give it time.

6. difabio42

difabio42 Newbie

Ok Thank, But today it still says no update...How long could it take?

7. anguish

anguish Well-Known Member

I have no idea what criteria they're using, but I got my update before a coworker got his...he has been a long time VZW subscriber where as I'm "brand new" again (haven't been with them in probably 10 or so years).

8. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Android Enthusiast

They usually release the update slowly at first, to make sure there are no problems. It will be widely available soon.

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews