• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile 2.2 Update???

There was an update released in August, but it was just a bugfix. I think the promise of 2.2 "soon" got combined with a confirmed August release of unknown content - that turned out to be the bugfix - is what made people think Froyo was due in August. I haven't heard anything except speculation about 2.2 for the myTouch 3G devices since the original news a couple of months ago...

Upvote 0
I actually spoke to T-Mobile UK about this a couple of days ago as I was getting frustrated with everyone else having Froyo and my Desire still running 2.1

I was told that it was due sometime in September but they do not have a confirmed date . . . . hope that helps and doesn't just add to the frustration of waiting :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones