1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General T-Mobile 4th of July sale? or any 4th of July sale to get S4G?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by drummr8, Jun 28, 2011.

1. drummr8

drummr8 Lurker
    None

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows of any 4th of July sales where I could pick up a Sensation 4G for a good price... if you know... let me know please :)

Advertisement

2. Moneymike420

Moneymike420 Newbie
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    the phone is barely 13 days old since release day.your best bet is to sign a new contract thats the only way your getting a discount..

3. behold_this

behold_this Android Expert
    None

Nov 18, 2009
    Wait for something better. Not worth full price, not worth contract extension. Just my opinion. Some will disagree, some won't, but it certainly isn't "sensational." Of course I say this coming from a mytouch 4g. If you are coming from a behold 2, cliq, mytouch 3g, g1, or non-android you'll be very happy.

4. drummr8

drummr8 Lurker
    None

Jun 28, 2011
    interesting... you are probably the first person to say this lol

My girlfriend and I are both pretty bored/annoyed with our devices and were hoping to replace them with something more reliable (Sensation). She is on a MyTouch 4G (CM7) and I'm on an HD2 running Hyperdroid. Is the difference with the Sensation really not that noticeable?

5. behold_this

behold_this Android Expert
    None

Nov 18, 2009
    LMAO...not the first by any means. Just check some of the other forums...tmo's, xda, vodaphone, even some posts on this one. The phone has bugs I'm sorry to say and is not as fast as a stock myTouch 4G! It could be, and I believe it will be, a powerhouse after some much needed updates, but there is no telling when that will be and you should never buy a phone based on what it COULD do with a software update.