• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] Adding Chinese language setting to Note 2

tripleu

Sep 14, 2012
My mother just received the Galaxy Note 2 (t-mobile) and she was trying to get me to change her language setting to Chinese, however in the american version, there are only 6 language settings. I tried looking at other forums, but there really convoluted and complex instructions so i am looking for some help to accomplish this goal. I'm not just trying to install a keyboard, but change everything to read Chinese. So far it seems like I have to flash an HK rom on to it, but it's gotten complicated at this point.... Thanks

My mother just received the Galaxy Note 2 (t-mobile) and she was trying to get me to change her language setting to Chinese, however in the american version, there are only 6 language settings. I tried looking at other forums, but there really convoluted and complex instructions so i am looking for some help to accomplish this goal. I'm not just trying to install a keyboard, but change everything to read Chinese. So far it seems like I have to flash an HK rom on to it, but it's gotten complicated at this point.... Thanks
Hi! I have the same problem. Just wondering if you found a solution to your issue with the Chinese language option to the Samsung Galaxy Note II. Any help regarding this is much appreciated. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones