• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] be careful with what you download!!

Ruizpect

Lurker
Jul 11, 2012
long story short: my password pin to unlock my galaxy s 4 is "41875". yesterday i decided to change it to "418775". as of all day today i used and unlocked my phone maybe 50+ times! and as soon as i decided to download 3 new apps on the play store (all games). I turn off my phone as they download. when i try waking it up and entering my pin..it says incorrect pin!! after trying my old pin and new pin more then 150 times and still incorrect!. i decided to just backup&restore and wipe data. just be careful with what you download because my pin worked fine just until i downloaded those apps and sadly the "forgot password' option never came up for me. i tried every pin possible, my only option now is to wipe data.:mad:

apps downloaded:
1st - Redline Rush (racing game)
2nd - Aequalis: Zen Maths
3rd - Plague Inc.

after downloading the 3rd app "plague Inc. apk". that's when my pin wouldn't work! has this happened to any one? please post your opinions

Reactions: mike28

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones