• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile changed it plans.

joephu

Oct 22, 2008
I previously had the 300 My Favs Individual with the $20 total internet data plan. The lowest my Favs Family use to be 700, but it looks like it's now 400 at the previous 700 price...WTF. The service people were not aware of the change either so it must have just gone into effect. So for $69.99 + $24.99 I get 400 My Favs plus unlimited Mobile-to-Mobile.

Anyone else notice the plan change.

Also Wifi at home is no longer available... I called last night to get it on my G1 and thats what they told me.

Are you saying it's not available at all, or just not for the G1? Because there was never any marketing or documentation that said the G1 is compatible with hotspot at home. The only smartphones they show that are compatible are all blackberrys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones