1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [T-Mobile] Getting out of CyanogenMod

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by narlapavan, Jan 5, 2014.

1. narlapavan

narlapavan Lurker
    None

Dec 31, 2013
    I m using t-mobile note 2 ,unfortunately downloaded CyanogenMod...but I want to come back to android plzzzzzzzz any one can help me plzzzzzz

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    You'll have to flash another ROM - stock or something else. Look on SamMobile Firmwares if you want the stock ROM - the firmware that came with the phone.

3. narlapavan

narlapavan Lurker
    None

Dec 31, 2013
    I m nt getting anything from tht link....sryy....plzzz let me knw any other way...

4. H4X0R46

H4X0R46 Newbie
    None

Apr 22, 2013
    If you have the T-Mobile version of this phone, you need to search SGH-T889 on that sammobile page dude. It will come up with a couple different ones..... Go into your settings app and go to about phone, look where it says baseband version..... Match that with the right one on sammobile and download it.... Then Google how to restore note 2 with Odin! Also, make SURE you have Samsung drivers... And if you have Samsung Kies installed, make sure you have it off and killed the process.... That could mess up Odin.

5. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 28, 2012
    Try jedi x, jedi master, or jedi master x [the latter being android 4.3 and u need to flash stock 4.3 first]

They are custum roms with grest goodies but based on samsungs stock touchwiz roms, you will find better love there I am willing to bet.

Its over on xda In the tmobile note ii forums then under android development