• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] [HOWTO][TAR][OUDHS] THE ODIN THREAD :: Return to stock, fix soft brick :: 5/7/13 :: UVUAMDL TAR

P-O-S-T :: R-E-S-E-R-V-E-D

AAvvp.png

Original artwork by Pendulum via Gasolin3.

...specific uture use.

Follow me on Twitter @k0nane and @publik0!
Join the OUDHS and I on IRC at irc.freenode.net #oudhitsquad, or via the webchat link in my signature.
I have a micromax canvas hd and is this TAR compatible with my device

AAvvp.png

...for future use.

Join the OUDHS and I on IRC at irc.freenode.net #oudhitsquad, or via the webchat link in my signature.

AAvvp.png

...for future use.

custom
rom(xperia z2) is installed i want to revert back to my unrooted stock rom..can i use odin...for it and is it the TAR file for my speci

Upvote 0
This isn't working. I've followed all the instructions, my phone still won't un brick. I keep getting a fail. And worst of all, I can't restore from my backup in the TWRP for some reason. Somebody please help me, this is my brand new phone and I have work in the morning. I've stayed up all night to fix this without any success, I need my phone

*edit: I was able to restore my phone doing a firmware update on the Samsung Kies app via my laptop. Anyone have suggestions for a rom compatible with baseband FNK2 android version 4.4.4?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones