• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T Mobile lies and screws their customers

Hey I can totally understand the situation. I've gone through a slew of bad phones myself. A couple straight up defective HTC EVO V's, a ONE V that had something wrong with the stock recovery and kept factory resetting itself, another EVO V with a phantom voice mail notification that wouldn't go away and while Virgin was working on the issue from their end they completely broke my phone service and I wasn't allowed to make calls anymore. Had to switch to boost and got a phone with a faulty software program that went crazy and drained the battery in VERY short time... I have the L9 for T-Mobile now and I'm crossing my fingers that nothing is wrong with it. It's been almost a month and so far so good.

P.S. These were all new phones. This stuff really happens! At the least I can say I'll never buy another HTC in my life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones