1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[T-Mobile] Memory nearly full with almost nothing installed?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by H4X0R46, Dec 22, 2013.

1. H4X0R46

H4X0R46 Newbie

Hey guys! So I'm having this problem that I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me with..... So you see, I have the T-Mobile version of the Galaxy Note 2 running slimrom, and I have just under a gig left of space? I looked at what I have saved, and I DO NOT have huge files that would take gigs of space on there, what's taking up all my memory? Any suggestions? Thanks guys, hope you know something I don't know ;)

2. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

Do you have nandroids, roms, kernels stored on your internal memory? If so, this can take up space very quickly

3. H4X0R46

H4X0R46 Newbie

Nah, I have all of that in my external SD card. This makes no sense o.o On my computer it shows I have like 900 some MB left. I even cleared my data and cache in clockwork recovery and it's STILL in the red? :/

4. heat57

heat57 Android Enthusiast

Are you on a JB 4.3 version of the ROM? If so, did you format data, cache, dalvik, system and your internal SD prior to flashing? If not, then you likely have double the folders and files on your internal partition as the new partition structure of JB 4.3 introduced major change in that area. TO get rid of that problem you have to copy your data (pictures, sounds, music, etc. to your external card and then format as mentioned above and re-flash your ROM. You'll find afterwards that you have a lot more memory space then before.

5. H4X0R46

H4X0R46 Newbie

Holy sh...... That worked!!! O.O Dude! You are awesome!!!!! Thanks so much! Appreciate it man! Yea, I formated my internal SD card in clockwork, and it cleared off like, 10 GB of crap! Sweet! :D Thanks again!

Prepaidguy9081 likes this.
  6. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Since your phone is rooted, I moved it to the TM Root section, cheers ;)

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews