• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] RARE ROM Sickness Edition V2 NB4 Modem+More Modems

exitprogram

Jan 26, 2012
Dallas, Texas
The Following is for the Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 and M919N (MetroPCS AND T-Mobile)

So "The Sickness" released The Sickness Edition V2 on 06/25/14 which is his own customized version of his Insane KitKat ROM which is REALLY nice and has a LOT of Aroma options to play with.

Someone pissed him off so he closed all his threads 24 hours after releasing his awesome new ROM, but i was speaking with him beforehand and got permission to share his work, and images, on a torrent site.

Please +1 if you appreciate it because you wont get this anywhere else.

And share as long as you can please.

Also, it comes with Odin307 and Odin309

https://kickass.to/galaxy-s4-tmobile-and-metropcs-thesicknesseditionv2rom-modems-odin-t9263833.html

I've tested it myself and i LOVE IT. Check the link for more details. Creating an account to give my torrents a thumbs up would be awesome, too. Or you could leave a positive comment as a guest :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones