1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[T-Mobile] [ROM] V4.3.1 JB GAMING Rom for M919 T-Mobile

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Hello guys im back to introduce my new CyanogenMod Rom this rom is powerd by AOKP Unicorn i appriciated their help and Task650 for his kernel because my kernel i built never worked kept bootlooping but his kernel works.

So lets get going...

Hace you tried every rom but it seems like other roms sucks and are very slow at what their supposed to be? Well my rom will beat them. With fast UI Speeds High performance..yes i said it high performance by having 4 CPUs online while saving power will make your S4 like a 1967 Dodge Charger on Crack

Features:

* Play Online With your favorite Google Play Games

* invite players, view your ranks and acheivments in Google Play Games

* All apps fully updated to their current Versions

*Rom Control allows you to customize and control your phone

*Latest version of as date of 11/9/2014 is now a system app v5.0.38

* Latest Version of Performance Control is implemented but dangerous to use

And much more

What's Broken/Removed:

* Google Search is having a issue after setup and crashes intantly this is fixible by updating the app from Google Play.

* the OTA Updater was removed temporaraliy since the url is invalid and will be back with a new updater soon.

*The kernel mod trickster mod was removed because the app didnt really do anything at all but is downloadable via Google Play "Trickster Mod" and does support the kernel

NOTICE:
    IF YOU DON'T PASS THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 BANNER THIS IS NORMAL JUST REMOVE THE BATTERY AND REINSERT IT BACK INTO THE PHONE THIS USALLY HAPPENS AT FIRST TIME BOOT.

THE GAPPS IS NOT REQUIRED BECAUSE IT IS IMPLEMETED IN THE ROM AND IS ALREADY IN THE ROM.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE YOU AGREE THAT INSTALLING THIS ROM IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THIS ROM.

REQUIREMENTS:

CWM or TWRP Recovery

External SD Card Space Required: 261MB

Battery Must be at least 60% or higher to install

How to install

Wipe the following:

Format /boot

Format /system

Format /cache

Format /data

And last Wipe Dalvik-Cache

Place rom into your external sdcard and install

Note: for best fix in os repair always keep another rom that works with your phone or backup to fix any rom issue

Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwMZM6YKgJjRZGRJMHNtZkRUem8/edit?usp=docslist_api

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews