1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[T-Mobile] root tmobile galaxy s3 ON A MAC!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by yussi, Aug 27, 2012.

1. yussi

yussi Lurker

Does anybody have any leads to follow to root the TMOBILE version of the galaxy s3 with a macintosh laptop?
    I believe I have searched 'everywhere' just to only find redundant and useless info for mac users. Some of the info leads to root the tmobile version but not on MAC, some other info leads to root ON A MAC the INTERNATIONAL VERSION.

So, any ideas???

TIA

:smokingsomb:

2. Prime85

Prime85 Android Expert

only with bootcamp

nemster likes this.
  3. mrnv45

mrnv45 Lurker

i seen some new ones for mac users on youtube and google.. but none for the 4.1.1 update that just went through to the phones.. can anyone show me how to get the new tmobile update that just got sent out to 4.1.1? none i found work and i dont have a pc at all, not near, or with friends.

4. SatelliteGuy

SatelliteGuy Member

Easy as pie...
    1. Install bootcamp
    2. Install Windows
    3. See Windows rooting instructions
    Done

I hate to go on a rant to the choir but... you can be a mac-lover all you want. I have no problems with mac. I own a 2009 model macpro 2. But that said, there are times you are just going to have to concede to needing to run WHAT EVERYONE ELSE RUNS to perform a given task. I find it impossible to believe that you dont have access to a windows machine, or cant load an old copy of XP on your macbook for these tasks. To limit yourself this way is ridiculous, pig headed, and downright ignorant.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews