• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] [rooted user] No signal all of a sudden?

qz465

Lurker
Jul 3, 2013
Hello,
I have a tmobile HTC One. Earlier today I lost signal and have not been able to get it back. I have tried restarting the phone numerous times and selecting a network operator manually from the settings. When I lost signal I was on a subway and underground where I usually don't have signal, but at this point I am back home and I still don't have signal. I just tried wiping my phone and reflashing the ROM I was running (Android Revolution HD 10.2) to no avail. I have also tried dialing *#*#4636#*#* and restarting the radio. When I either restart the radio or put it in and out of airplane mode I get a message stating "restricted access changed". I am at a loss at this point so I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks

You know strangely enough, I was down in San Diego for my Wedding the past month and noticed that I would lose a signal entirely. I couldn't call out and couldn't connect to the Mobile Network unless I did a reset of my phone.

Not sure if this is related to yours or not, but it seems like yours is significantly worse.

Do you have a SIM card that's not seated properly, perhaps?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones