• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [T-Mobile] Someone please help

I just rooted my phone using the steps by galaxys4root.com when done I got the super su to up date but it now says there is no su binary installed and cannot install it this is a problem that is what it says does anyone know why or how do I fix it the phone says I am rooted but titanium backup says it's not

Please help someone thanks a bunch

I just rooted my phone using the steps by galaxys4root.com when done I got the super su to up date but it now says there is no su binary installed and cannot install it this is a problem that is what it says does anyone know why or how do I fix it the phone says I am rooted but titanium backup says it's not

Please help someone thanks a bunch

Can I get some more info
What's your baseband, what's your Android version.

Reactions: willdo
Upvote 0
Ok guys this is not working for me i was already using the Super SU app by chainfire I don't know what to do. the phone still works though so that's good well Thank again for all your help I really appreciate it :thumbup::thumbup: I quess I will re flash the recovery with a new recovery and try it again probely what you are telling me to do.no I have not flashed it yet and just the one su app in the app draw sense I have no idea what I am doing but it sounded easy thanks again I will let you know

Upvote 0
Ok i am sorry guys i am trying to get this correct in my head before i apply it to the phone again a user installs a custom recovery this means that the user is able to then add or remove such things like the rom or in my case the super su app? Correct me please If I am wrong but that would mean all I have to flash is the super su app? Not the recovery itself just the su app? Then the new su binary should have been installed giving me root?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones