• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T mobile to drop the desire hd

I've just got of the phone with T mobile, and they have told me they no longer intent to supply the Desire Hd.
I had been waiting for over a week for delivery of mine and have just phoned them up with regards to when it will arrive. I was told it is being dropped due to htc poor supply. Now I'm in a quandry he told me of the standard desire and the galaxy S but never spoke of plans. What to do, I do not know. I really need to know will others be doing the same.
Jon

You serious??? I got mine a few days ago....they were bigging the hell out of it...

I was first told i would have to wait till Jan. Then a shipment came in and i got one in a few days.

DO NOT trust what some of their reps have to say....

Upvote 0
i work for carphone warehouse...why dont you get your handset from there on tmobile? there is little stock but its very slowly getting better. vodafone have LOADS of desire HDs, like when o2 had tons of iphones on release and everyone else had sod all. lol.

also the handset will be unlocked and de-branded...

Don't believe Vodaphone have loads of phones as checking their website they have low stock, but "aim to have it to you within 5-10 working days". Also their plans are not competitive for me for what I want from my phone, but everyone has different requirements..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones