• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile UK Release Pinch to Zoom

rosered

Android Expert
Jul 4, 2010
UK
Just for info really, phone been saying no update available so thought I'd give SEUS a whirl and lo and behold I now have pinch to zoom.

Small word of caution tho.... took blooming ages stuck on the Sony Ericsson screen, thought I may have bricked it, before it all came back to life.

Didn't ever get the December update so wondering if it was all in this one.

Firmware 2.1 update 1
Baseband 2.1.54
Kernel 2.6.29
Build No 2.1A.0.435

I am not big on the rooting side of things so not sure. You could do the repair and see what you get if you can easily put things back as they were from Xrecovery. If you debranded it may not have been released to your kit number yet tho and you will end up with nothing.

Upvote 0
Just updated and wow! wasn't that a long wait!

Also, after it eventually started, I got a notification that I was low on system space(45Mb). Is this a new feature, or has the update taken up more of my system RAM?

Have now deleted some apps I don't use and the warning has gone. Any idea when (if ever) we'll be able to save our apps to the SD card?

Upvote 0
Just for info really, phone been saying no update available so thought I'd give SEUS a whirl and lo and behold I now have pinch to zoom.

Small word of caution tho.... took blooming ages stuck on the Sony Ericsson screen, thought I may have bricked it, before it all came back to life.

Didn't ever get the December update so wondering if it was all in this one.

Firmware 2.1 update 1
Baseband 2.1.54
Kernel 2.6.29
Build No 2.1A.0.435

Every day i've been trying to update OTA and phone said i have latest software so tried SEUS and it says the same....deleted SEUS from laptop and then re-installed from SE-web page just to see if anything changed and it immediately told me there was an update available!
now i have the pinch to zoom etc. and mediascape is slightly better.
Dont know why this worked as my previous SEUS was a recent version but ten minutes later i got the update. - unbranded x10i using o2 sim -:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones