1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[T-Mobile] why did the SG3 i played with suck?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gamer30168, Aug 18, 2012.

1. gamer30168

gamer30168 Android Enthusiast

Im a future SG3 owner and i got to play with my friends tmobile non rooted SG3. It is incredibly sluggish! youtube videos take forever...the whole phone seems bogged down. In fact i ran antutu on it and it came out with about 2500 and didnt make it through all the tests....i came up with a 6500 on a stock SG2.....what gives?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gamer30168

3. Rachel A

Rachel A Android Expert

Got 6632 on my stock (rooted) VZW S3.

[​IMG]

4. ilikec4ke

ilikec4ke Lurker

Turn Power Saving mode off

5. Carlos1986

Carlos1986 Android Enthusiast

You are going to hate me, Stock lg motion out of the box no joke. [​IMG]

6. Rachel A

Rachel A Android Expert

Not at all - my S3 is fully loaded with more apps and widgets than is probably sensible. I wasn't posting mine to show off, just to give the OP an indication that the phone is decent.

7. Carlos1986

No I agree with you 100%, I tried both the tmobile version and at&t version and there's a difference in overall benchmark performance on both, Tmobile's version of the s3 had lower benchmark scores compared to the at&t version, I suspect the reason for this is Tmobile's version is heavily bloated with useless carrier apps. Having had and played with both there's something off with Tmobile's s3, I could however have had a defective unit. Just my experience, I love the phone to death.. But I can wait till there's something worth signing away 2 years for.

Rachel A likes this.
  8. Because I'm getting mine tonight, which carrier should I go with. Heading to Best Buy tonight ;)

9. Carlos1986

At&t

10. gamer30168

power saving mode wasnt on...im playing with it again right now...it still wont complete all of antutu's tests. ima try couple other benchmark proggies

11. fonestuff

fonestuff Lurker

I have a T-Mobile s3 I've had about a month. It's rooted but stock otherwise. I have several apps installed if that matters. For the heck of it I ran astutu and came out with 6427.

12. kurtyyyyyy

kurtyyyyyy Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews