• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help T989d stock rom help!

Jtgr94

Lurker
Jun 13, 2014
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a bit of help with my Samsung T989d. My carrier is PC Mobile, and I tried rooting my phone, but failed, and the backup I had created would not load correctly, so I had to flash it with a Telus Stock Rom. Now, before I get into more detail, I should explain that PC Mobile is owned and operated by Telus, just like Koodo is as well. I can put a Telus SIM in my phone, and it still operates without asking for lock, as with Koodo, but when I put in a Bell SIM, it says I have to unlock my phone.
Alright, so I flashed my phone with a telus 4.1.2 stock ROM, and everything works fine EXCEPT I am unable to connect to mobile data. It is enabled, but the 4g icon does not appear, and it says no network is available. Everything else works fine, wifi can connect, I can make calls, text, everything else works fine. Just no mobile data.
My question is:
Does anyone have a PC Mobile stock rom for the Samsung Galaxy T989D?
Or does anyone know how to edit the access points for the mobile network, and does anyone know what PC Mobiles access point information is?

Thank you for your help, hopefully this isn't too difficult of an issue to resolve, and hopefully I have this posted in the right thread........

Cheers!
jtgr94

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones