1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tablet and PC want to use different file sharing apps!?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Evolution13, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Evolution13

Evolution13 Lurker

I'm trying to share files (More than just music) between my Desktop and my Tablet, a Zenpad Z10. The tablet wants to use Zenlink and provides a handy link to download the windows version. There's nothing there except advertisements for other asus zenui apps Trying to manually search for a windows installer results in a bunch of sketchy looking sites that just scream trouble. When browsing from windows, Asus doesn't seem to believe a windows version exists at all.

The Desktop has the exact same problem. It wants to use Asus PC Link. when my Tablet's plugged into the PC, Asus PC Link sees nothing. Google Play insists that Asus PC Link for Android doesn't exist! there's plenty of generic file transfer programs but none specific to my tablet other than the zenui apps that it already has.

Can someone explain this madness to me and/or recommend a file transfer app that actually runs on both a PC and an android tablet!?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sounds like those are all proprietary to Asus devices only, which I've never seen. For file transfers between my Android devices and a computers I use Airdroid, which just runs on the Android device itself, and only requires a web browser on the computer, nothing else to install.
    https://www.airdroid.com/

Dannydet likes this.
  3. Anthony Marc

Anthony Marc Lurker

Hi! You can transfer files between Android and PC wirelessly with AirMore. It's free and very convenient to use. :)

ZenPad Z10 Forum

The ZenPad Z10 release date was October 2016. Features and Specs include a 9.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 650 processor, and 7800mAh battery.

October 2016
Release Date
Reviews