1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

tablet problems

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    I bought a samsung galaxy3 and used it for maybe a week or so and some strange things started to happen... For example the camera would stop working until i reset the device and that happened a few times to me. Maybe 3 or 4 days later i use it and for some odd reason it shut itself off and then when i would turn it back on the date and time were reset to 00:00 Janurary 1st but kept all my apps and information so i fixed it but it happened again... it happened 3 times sense yesterday so i dont know if you can help me in anyway but worst comes to worst il just return it....... one last problem i had as well is i couldnt connect to the store and certain things but i could for others i dont if its my connection or not so if you could help please do... thank you.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    It's still under warranty. It sounds defective out of the box, so I'd insist on a replacement, not a "ship to manufacturer to get fixed or replaced with a refurb" solution. As soon as "strange things" start to happen you should return it.

scary alien likes this.