1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

tablet stuck during upload with logo freezed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zevik, Jul 11, 2011.

1. zevik

zevik Lurker
    None

Jul 7, 2011
    I bought a Chinese tablet (unknown type) working with android 2.2. it worked O.K(in china). now it uploads and stuck in the with the android logo (looking up).
    it has:1. power up key. 2. volume key 3. touch disable key & main button in the middle. what I am doing wrong ?
    how can I cause it to work ?
    if I connect a keyboard through the adapter nothing happens
    HELP me with any idea!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

2. netizenmt

netizenmt Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 3, 2010
    Technical Support
    Mansfield, OH
    To me, it sounds like the firmware may have gotten corrupted somehow. Here are some suggestions:.

1. Before you do anything else, I would try removing any SD card and any other devices from it and then power it on.

2. If that doesn't work, if you have any documentation for the tablet, see if there is any mention of a factory reset switch. Possibly you can wipe the tablet back to factory that way.

3. Email the vendor you purchased the tablet through and see if he can email you the firmware for your tablet. If so, you can reflash the firmware and that will probably resolve the issue.

4. Take a look at HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - Index page. You'll need to join the site, but there is a post there to help you identify what tablet or clone you have. From there, you will likely be able to find a link to the firmware, or even a custom ROM for your tablet. The people on that forum tend to respond much quicker to requests for help.

5. Another good, responsive site for tablets is Android Tablet Forum : Forums covering all Android Tablets.

Best of luck!

zevik likes this.
  3. zevik

zevik Lurker
    None

Jul 7, 2011
    1. I removed any SD card
    2. I dont have any documentation for the tablet,
    3. I dont knoe the vendors name
    4. I goined HcH'z TechKnow [www.HcH.net.tc] - Index page. I try work with them without a lot of success.

is it possible to prepare a rom on the sd card and load from there ?

I tried to connect the tablet through USB (with the cable connected to the extender connection) but the PC did not see it.

DO somebody has any ideas how to make it work ?????