• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet to phone sync

I know the tabs have only been out for a short time, but has anyone seen an app for sync between an Android phone to the Tab? I would love the ability to have my phone in the other room and have my tab ring or show me I have an incoming/missed call or waiting text, on my phone. Even better would be the ability to read that text and respond via my tablet. If anyone comes across something like that please let me know.

ok i was about to open up a new topic on this but good thing it showed similar topics. i was also wondering aside from syncing text is there anyway to sync all of my phone contact list to my sony experia s tablet? i want to be able to have all of my contacts addresses, phone, info on my tablet. i have contact + app installed looks great but i have to manually type everything in and cant text from that app. so i also would like to just text more. ?? any help thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones