• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tablet turns itself off - Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1

This is a common problem but nobody seems to have a fix. This tablet gets great reviews on Amazon but if you look at the negative reviews, most have to do with constant shutting down of the tablet. Costco's page for it has about half of the reviews negative for the same reason. In researching this, even though the problem is wide spread, Samsung won't even admit there is a problem.

Upvote 0
HI

I have done a factory reset as i got fed up with it,That was a week ago so far its been behaving the only thing i didnt install was a game as i thought maybe that might of been causing it. When i read the reviews about this tablet i never saw any bad reviews maybe just the odd one but nothing that i was concerned about.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones