• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help tablet unusable

bob343

Lurker
May 15, 2016
I don't know where to begin.. it's almost as if my Android Tablet is 'read only'.

I'm unable to connect to WIFI - even when I'm right next to the internet box, it says 'avoided due to poor internet connection' - none of my other devices say this.

When I change a setting, such as untick 'show all ANR's, it automatically ticks its-self again.

When I try to format the tablet, it shows the formatting screen, but everything is the same when it comes back on - every app, all the same problems.

Any advice?

Maybe a screen shot front and back would help us identify it for you, but it's been my experience as Mike said that if it's the typical cheapo Chinese special the issue probably came with the tablet direct from the factory!!

It's square and it's blue. Does it have anything to identify it at all, apart from "Made in China. FCC Approved" probably.

If it's some really cheapo thing, it's probably always been like that, and nothing you can do now with it, especially after two years.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones